Chlorinated Alkaline Cleaner
SU 331 is a low foaming, chlorinated alkaline cleaner recommended
for CIP cleaning and spray applications in food processing industries
food and drinks.
• Low foam: in high turbulence conditions, it improves the efficiency of the
• Excellent cost in use: due to its adequate balance of components,
allows to obtain a satisfactory cleaning at an adequate cost.
• High chlorine stability: SU 331 solutions maintain their
active chlorine content.
• Conductive: it can be automatically dosed and controlled in
• Easy to rinse, allowing savings in water consumption.
How to use
SU 331 is applied by recirculation in closed circuits (CIP). The
recommended use concentrations are from 0.7% to 1.5 w/w%, depending on
the degree of dirt and the efficiency of the recirculation system with which
it is applied. The recommended recirculation temperature is 40° to 60°C.
The recirculation times for the different equipment will be recommended
by your Diversey representative.
For specific instructions consult your Diversey representative.
Take 20ml of use solution and transfer it to a 250ml Erlenmeyer. Add
5ml of sodium thiosulfate (5% w/w). Shake for 30 seconds. Add
3 drops of phenolphthalein and titrate with 0.1N hydrochloric acid until the
fuchsia to colorless.
Write down the ml spent (A ml).
Calculation: % v/v SU 331 = 0.17 x A ml