Suma Eden is a disinfectant formulated based on organic acids that provides an excellent level of disinfection, in addition to being rinse-free as it leaves no residue or aroma.
• Its unique formulation allows it to remain stable for up to 8 hours, also making its use economical.
• Easy monitoring of the effectiveness, it is necessary to change it until it is visibly dirty or the pH of the solution is greater than 3.
• Reusable solutions making its application more economical.
• Unlike sodium hypochlorite or peracetic acid-based products, it maintains its effectiveness for longer in the presence of organic dirt.
• Formulated with FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) compliant ingredients.
• Safe to use on any processed fruit or vegetable.
• It will not leave any residual odor or alter the flavor of the treated products, helping to ensure its aroma and natural flavor.
Suma Eden is ideal for use in restaurants, hospitals, hotels, cafeterias and anywhere where fruit and vegetable disinfection is required. It can be used in any washing pond without damaging it. Eliminates a wide variety of microorganisms including: Staphylococcus aureus, E. Coli, Staphylococcus Typhi and L. Monocytogenes required.