Wax Remover For all types of washable floors
- Concentrated liquid remover Fast and deep acting
-Effective removal Even with large accumulations of polymeric or acrylic finishes
- Labor saving Low foam
How to use
- Mix 1 part of 8M Remover with 3 parts of water at room temperature.
- Apply the solution to the floor generously, starting from the sides.
- Let the solution act for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the solution to dry on the floor.
- Manual Removal: Scrub the floor with a washing mop and removing solution. With a machine: Use a conventional or self-cleaning polishing machine and a black cloth. Mop the floor with the stripping solution.
- Collect the dirty solution from the floor with a mop, wet vacuum cleaner or vacuum cleaner with a washing machine.
- Mop any marks that may remain from vacuuming with a washing mop. Review.
- Allow the floor to dry thoroughly before applying any of the finishes recommended by Diversey.