Detergent for manual dishwashing
Suma Pan Clean is a highly concentrated multipurpose detergent for manual or immersion cleaning of utensils, pots, pans, and surfaces in establishments where food is prepared.
How to use
1. Remove coarse soil from items to be cleaned prior to immersion in cleaning solution
2. Dispense Suma Pan Clean into the wash basin via the RTD automatic dispenser. For best results use lukewarm water (45° - 50°C)
3. Keep soaking for 5 to 10 minutes
4. Wash with Suma Pan Clean solution to remove grease and other food particles
5. Rinse well with potable water
6. Rinse with the Suma Final Step 512 disinfectant, according to the instructions indicated for that product.
7. Let dry on the wringer Change the detergent solution, rinse water, and sanitizing solution, in order to maintain effectiveness.
The change must be made when the operator begins to have very saturated solutions and the washing efficiency is not indicated.
Applications: Suma Pan Clean is a neutral, liquid dishwashing detergent that can be used for gentle immersion or manual cleaning of dishes, pots, crockery, pans, dishes, utensils, and surfaces of materials commonly found in kitchens, supermarket backrooms, and establishments. where food is processed.